Kiss of HOPE® Program
A Kiss of HOPE from cancer kiss my cooley is something very special. A Kiss of HOPE is personal. It’s customized to each child that is referred to us through our partnerships. It could be:
- A tailor made experience for the child & their family
- Medical bill assistance to help in their time of need
- Any other means fit to support the child’s well being
Who is Eligible for a Kiss of HOPE?
Children living in Chicagoland, who are residents of Illinois, aged 0 to 18 years of age, diagnosed with one of the following brain tumors:
- Brainstem Gliomas
- Glioblastoma Multiforme
- New and Recurrent Medulloblastoma
- New and Recurrent Ependymoma
- Anaplastic Astrocytoma
- New and Recurrent PNET or sPNET
- New & Recurrent Atypical Teratoid Rhabdoid Tumor (AT/RT)
- Recurrent Pineoblastoma
*Referrals must be made during active treatment (on therapy), and recipients must complete their Kiss of HOPE within one year of referral date
Who can refer a Child?
Children are referred directly to us through our partnerships with:
- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital – Chicago, IL
- Journeycare for Kids – Barrington, IL
- If seen at another Chicagoland hospital, parents can also refer their child for a Kiss of HOPE.